Always wanted to be sweet together? Now it's going to work!
At Sweet Dear Gerritje you are received in a ludicrous way and the intro takes place. We are telling you the history of the city in a too crazy way as we walk with you to the workshop.
We are colorful, colorful guapa's and guapo's. It's already fun with the scooters and the umbrellas. Normally you walk this bit to the workshop in 15 minutes, but with the crazy history we are talking about, it takes half an hour.
For the lovers we can bring a dress-up bag!
On arrival there is unlimited coffee, tea, soda and a glass of liquor. We start to make 10 Bonbon lollipops per person and then (while the pops cure) we continue with a Choco-welness.
You will make a self-made, chocomask or drawing on each other's face. This may also be on your leg or stomach, whatever you want! With your soft skin you will pack the lollipops in a nice bag with ribbons, of course one special for another sweetie! Finally we conclude with a grouphug on the street.
How sweet can you be together?
Duration: 2,5 hours
The possibility is to pay on invoice. You can also pay the total amount at the end of the workshop. For more information, please contact us:
info: email@example.com and mail with aunt Annie.
Extras to stick to the workshop! Tips from us:
€ 7.50 per person, half an hour (one hour to one hour)
- French fries with ... Chocolate! : Now make your own french friese sauce really special.
- A handy handbag reading: Your bag tells more about who you are than you think!
- Chocolate Consult: To vent your chocolate heart, including a good medicine!
- Chocolate mask: Apply a mask to the face of your neighbor or wife with chocolate.
- Laughing workshop: With 10 exercises that help you to double your laugh.
- Shopping with: sexy man: He points you the way and advises!
- Choco trance: Choco hand massage and the healing of this.
- Hot Chocomel: These we make of a delicious chocolate spoon. With the flavors: spicy / love / healing or healthy.
- Pornogamie: Folding paper or banknotes into naughty shapes.
- Chocolate Tasting: What do you try, what do you like and what does it say about you?