Creative people attention! At Choco Loca we make an exclusive etagere of old and new cups, plates, vases, ice cream coupes and glasses. We glue and stick to create a beautiful eye-catcher. You can also decorate your creation with roses and ribbons.
You make something unique that can not be bought anywhere else. Exactly in your style and atmosphere and very nice to come home! We have all the crockery that you need to make a beautiful piece of art, but do you have some crockery from your great aunt Bets? Take it with you! You can of course also use this in your etagere so that it gives something extra!
As an extra we can paint the crockery, for the personal touch! This does require extra time.
During the workshop you get unlimited coffee, love tea and drinks and we always start with a Bossche liquor and end with admiring each other's etagères, these unique copies will of course go home ..
We have everything for your perfect day out in Den Bosch!
Workshop Etagère making can be booked for groups from 8 people. Are you with less? Then look at the walk-in workshop!
Duration: 3 hours
The possibility is to pay on invoice. You can also pay the total amount at the end of the workshop. For more information, please contact us:
info: email@example.com and mail with aunt Annie
Extras to stick to the workshop! Tips from us:
€ 7.50 per person, half an hour (one hour to one hour)
- French fries with ... Chocolate! : Now make your own french friese sauce really special.
- A handy handbag reading: Your bag tells more about who you are than you think!
- Chocolate Consult: To vent your chocolate heart, including a good medicine!
- Chocolate mask: Apply a mask to the face of your neighbor or wife with chocolate.
- Laughing workshop: With 10 exercises that help you to double your laugh.
- Shopping with: sexy man: He points you the way and advises!
- Choco trance: Choco hand massage and the healing of this.
- Hot Chocomel: These we make of a delicious chocolate spoon. With the flavors: spicy / love / healing or healthy.
- Pornogamie: Folding paper or banknotes into naughty shapes.
- Chocolate Tasting: What do you try, what do you like and what does it say about you?